OOTD WITH NIKE ROSHE & VICTORIA'S SECRET PINK CAMPUS BACKPACK

Hello. 
Today I present Ootd from another park. We were lately going to few different state parks in the Massachusets State. This park is called Wompatuck State Park and it offers many trails, hiking and running space, road and mountain biking, skiing, horseback riding, fishing and boating and even campground.
If you want to find out more go to this page:

And it was warm fall weather again so I had again light outfit for my walk activity.
I wearing comfortable nike sneakers and flowy t-shirt. Beside my pocket book I took with me also backpack to carry more stuff with me like more water bottles and snacks in case we were hungry.
I like my new backpack as it has many compartments inside and carrying water bottle in the purse is little bit risky that it will spill.
What do you like to carry in your backpack?

I am wearing:

Skirt/H&M
Sneakers/ Nike Roshe
Watter Bottle/Victoria's Secret Pink

























Comments