TESTING LENS-CANON 17-40 mm 1:4 L. OOTD with COMFORTFUSSE SANDALS, MICHAEL KORS JULIA & TOMMY HILFIGER SUNGLASSES

Hello. 
Today present OOTD from the park and we were walking on the fresh air. It was nice sunny weather. And today was doing pictures with my another lens that I not use so often. As not sure if I like how it turn out pictures with it. It is good lens for landskape photography and It is Canon 17-40 mm 1:4 L. I think its not bad but it not so good either. It makes some distortions and isn't so good when it's come to bokey. Its not so deteiled - far disctances leaves on trees looks like the pictures was made with some non DSLR camera. Hmmm. Maybe I am doing something wrong? MAybe my Canon T4i is not good enough for this lens? Not sure if to keep that lens as its not much better then canon kit lens. 
What lenses do you have and can recommend for a nice bokey and more detailed pictures?

Today I am wearing:

T-shirt/H&M
Skirt/H&M
Sandals/Comfortfusse
Glasses/ Tommy Hilfiger























Comments