PERFECT UGG BOOTS FOR A FALL TIME/ BEGGINING FOR WINTER - UGG LATTICE CARDY

I have few pairs of Ugg Australia boots and I like them, but in the season of fall when temperatures are still warm outside and its sunny but then get little more chilly - I would still feel too warm in normal sheepskin ugg boots. 





So I thinking about getting Ugg boots but made from knit material -wool sweater kinda looking material. 
My choice I think will be Ugg Australia Lattice Cardy
That model cought my attention because it's made from nice looking knit looking material made out of wool and inside it has also wool.
It  can be worn two ways- all the way upp or tucked down with some skinny jeans or leggins.
I also consider to wear them inside the house.
Many customers of the model are very pleased with their purchese.





They say :

'I love these boots. It's like I'm wearing warm and comfy slippers out and about. I get comments on them from people all the time when I wear them up over my jeans. I have the Sundance boots in size 8 so I ordered these in a size 8. I felt like they were a bit tight by the toe area and it may have been because of the sweater material and I like the toe section roomy. I'm happy with size 9';
                                                                      
    ~~~

'These are fantastic boots! I have tons of Uggs but do not have any Cardy Uggs yet. I could not find this color anywhere else. I love the chestnut. I am so excited to wear them this winter. They are definitely a must have. They do feel slightly smaller than regular Uggs but not enough to order a larger size';
                                                                       
   ~~~

'The best thing about the cold is getting to wear these. They are incredibly comfy, but I do recommend for a snuggly fit order one size smaller than you wear; otherwise I feel like they are falling off as there is too much room in the sweater boots unless you intend to wear a very thick sock with them'

                                                                       
   ~~~

I'm really super-sorry that I waited this long to buy my Lattice Cardy. It's the most comfortable boot I ever had. I'm already thinking to buy another pair of UGG's. Just haven't decided yet what color. They are gentle with your feet, walking is like walking on a cloud. In short I just love them!
                                                                          
 ~~~


So cozy, comfy. A sweater for your feet. Not good for water, but will hide dirt better than other suede Uggs. Can walk all day. Cute up over skinny jeans/leggings, or worn low as well. Size an entire size or more down as these run large. I don't wear them with socks, no need as they essentially feel and fit like a sock with sheepskin soles.

~~~
So I will give them a try and will get them too.
What do you think about cardy knit uggs? Do you find them interesting? 

Comments

  1. Nice shoes :) I want it :D
    https://natalie-forever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment